Life As It Presents Itself

"For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin--real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life." -- Alfred D. Souza

Name:
Location: Singapore

Back on track to a slightly more sporty lifestyle. Something which I'm more accustomed to when I was a teenager. Haha... Require less sleep then perhaps. Now as age catches up with me, the body is sounding out that I need more sleep. Haha... :D Love to listen to soft music and, sit back and relax these days. Catching up with some old friends over the weekends over a cuppa tea, coffee, or booze is something of a norm in recent yrs too. :)

Monday, March 27, 2006

Curtain Raiser

I've heard of this blog thingy in the past and it seems to be quite on the rise. I've read it in the papers in recent times, friends around me are becoming blog converts, and so I thought to myself, what the heck! Just create an account and start the blogging myself. And here I am, blogging for the first time. :)

I've just finished the Man U vs Birmingham game. Was a boring second half cos I'm a Man U fan. Have been one since the late 1980s, can't recall the exact year though. Anyway, back to the game, Man U lifted the foot on the pedal in the second half, and allowed Birmingham to come at them. Luckily, no goals from them and so it was another clean sheet for VDS. Hooray! :D Heart goes out the RVN though, cos he didn't start the game. Saha is having a gd run in recent times and that has kept RVN out. He did however made a second half appearance, but it was a measly 15 mins. Nothing great. He did show some frustration when the ball wasn't played to him nicely by some of his team mates. Hopefully, he can get his goals going and that is bound to put him back to the starting eleven. :)

Getting late but my eyes are still wide open. Guess I slept a bit too much this afternoon. Haha... Took a nap after watching American Idol on 5. Speaking of which, the contestants were oh-so-gd. The theme was 50s this time, kinda suits me. Haha... I'm an oldies listener, ya see. Song selections were great and the guest was Barry Manilow. Wow! He's such a great singer, one of my favourites too. Haha... Mandisa and Paris are very gd performers. Think they'll stay on till the last four. They have power in their voices and the range is gd. Seems like the show is getting tougher with each season. This week, Kevin was eliminated. Sad though, cos I felt that he did a gd job with "When I Fall in Love", but hey, someone had gotta go. The rest were also gd, so, tough call.

Alrighty, think it's time for me to get onto my bed and start counting sheeps. It's gonna be another long day at work. Why does weekends always seem so short and passes so quickly? Sigh... Well, at least there's some motivation, cos Tues is payday! Hooray!!! My wallet is getting dry... Enough said, time for bed.

Till the next blog. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home