Life As It Presents Itself

"For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin--real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life." -- Alfred D. Souza

Name:
Location: Singapore

Back on track to a slightly more sporty lifestyle. Something which I'm more accustomed to when I was a teenager. Haha... Require less sleep then perhaps. Now as age catches up with me, the body is sounding out that I need more sleep. Haha... :D Love to listen to soft music and, sit back and relax these days. Catching up with some old friends over the weekends over a cuppa tea, coffee, or booze is something of a norm in recent yrs too. :)

Monday, March 27, 2006

Monday Again

I woke up at 0830hrs this morning, kinda shocked when I saw the time, and boy did I really jolt out of bed. I'm running real late! Supposed to be at work by 0900hrs and here I am, at home, on my bed at 0830hrs. Rushed through my usual washing up process and bolted out of the house in 15mins. Kinda long ya may think, for a guy, but hey, I need to brush my teeth, shower, shave and apply gel to my hair. Not to mention filling up my trusty water bottle, whose task is to keep me hydrated throughout the day. Wanted to hail a cab but none were in sight as I brisked walk to the bus stop. So, bus it was and as expected, I reached at 0920hrs. Eyes staring at me as I walked into the office. A colleague asked, "what happened?" My response, "I'm late!" Only told him that I'd overslept when my boss wasn't at his desk. Sigh... It's the second time I'm late this month and I can expect a "love" letter coming my way from my ever-so-effective HR.

Well, not much activity coming my way this week. Badminton Monday is cancelled due to inavailability of court. So, I'm here, blogging for the second time in 24hrs. Things should resume as per normal next week, and this time, I'm gonna book the court in advance. Haha... It's gonna be badminton Mondays for a while. :)

That's it. Back to my books as I've promised myself to do.

Till the next blog, cheers to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home