Life As It Presents Itself

"For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin--real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life." -- Alfred D. Souza

Name:
Location: Singapore

Back on track to a slightly more sporty lifestyle. Something which I'm more accustomed to when I was a teenager. Haha... Require less sleep then perhaps. Now as age catches up with me, the body is sounding out that I need more sleep. Haha... :D Love to listen to soft music and, sit back and relax these days. Catching up with some old friends over the weekends over a cuppa tea, coffee, or booze is something of a norm in recent yrs too. :)

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Bowling Misery

Sigh... As the title suggests, it has been a miserable bowling nite. One of the worst, if not the worst, in my bowling career. As if I had one rite? Haha... But that besides the pt, my average tonite was only 60+ pts, spanning over 3 games. Omigosh! With my new ball! And each time I bowled, the average goes down. It started off quite well, 120+ pts, then dipped to 90+ pts, and then come today, 60+ pts. Argh... WTF!!! Things aren't going very well. I seem to be losing it. Sigh... Hopefully, come Fri, things will be better, much better. Else it's gonna be a real waste of money getting a gd ball and bowling at this rate.

Till the next blog, cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home