It's been a long week... coming to a close at last. Longing for a break since the start of the week. Have been at work from morning till almost midnite for the past few days. Tiring... and dun get to see much of my family and my gal for the past few days. Sigh... It's a terrible feeling. The only time i can get to see them is on Sun, which I've gotta split among them. It's the only time I dun have to work this wk. This is will last till the whole project is successfully handed over. Another week of torture coming up...
The only consolation I have is tat my gal is now walking more or less like normal after hurting her back last wk. Poor gal... Having to suffer those pains, both physically and emotionally. Sigh... It sometimes pains me when I see pple ard me in pain. Wish I can help alleviate the pain, but I'm so helpless. :( Anyway, glad and relieved that she's betta now.
Off to bed now. It's gonna be another long and tiring day tmrw.
Till the next blog. Cheers.
1 Comments:
my poor boy.. heart aches to see you working so hard and being so tired everyday.. *hugz*
Post a Comment
<< Home