Life As It Presents Itself

"For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin--real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life." -- Alfred D. Souza

Name:
Location: Singapore

Back on track to a slightly more sporty lifestyle. Something which I'm more accustomed to when I was a teenager. Haha... Require less sleep then perhaps. Now as age catches up with me, the body is sounding out that I need more sleep. Haha... :D Love to listen to soft music and, sit back and relax these days. Catching up with some old friends over the weekends over a cuppa tea, coffee, or booze is something of a norm in recent yrs too. :)

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Twas A Gd Day

Yesterday was a gd day for a couple of reasons. Hopefully this day will be remembered for a long long time. Haha... :D

Accompanied my mum for breakfast at Kovan food centre before meeting up with Merv to head for the gym at Tampines SAFRA. Didn't wanna take any thing heavy so opted for a plate of chee cheong fun and a cuppa coffee instead. Not good to take a heavy meal before a workout. :)

Been a while since I last visited the gym and was glad that we made it there this time. the last time we wanted to go, we ended up at the bowling alley instead. Haha... And I was really freezing at that time, cos I was in a sleeve-less attire. Anyway, this time, though only abt a 45 min session, I'm aching already. I went straight for the chest workouts machines and started to do some light lifting first as a form of warm up, then increased the weights and did some serious pumping, which explains the aching chest that I've got now. Haha... :P Did some light running too. Merv had to train for IPPT on the treadmill and so I ran a bit for fun too. But can't make it lah. I jogged at a very slow pace and took my time. Merv was more serious in his running. Hee...

Attended Joshua's wedding tat nite at Civil Service Club at Bukit Batok, opposite West Mall. The place was very resort like. I've got a few pics on my K750i. Dinner was served in the ballroom on the 4th floor, where this pics where taken from. Merv, Lynn, Kev and I were there early cos Merv had to help Josh out on the music portion, but we found it to be unnecessary cos they have a person there to do the job. We just made sure that things were ok. :) Solemnisation was conducted at around 2015hrs and the first dish was served at around 2045hrs. Luckily we took a bite at the cafeteria downstairs. Actually, I was the one who asked to go makan a little cos I was hungry. And I still managed to finish the dinner. :D





























Guess that about wraps up this entry. It was really a good day. :D
Till the next blog. Cheers to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home