Sad Sunday
All I could do tat day was to help him make calls to inform our ex-army friends, which was on his request actually. I managed to contact most of the them. Some had their numbers changed and was thus uncontactable, and the best part was one had his name changed! Well, not really changed but just added an English name, so I thought that that fella had his number changed. Anyway, we only found out when we met at the wake and the rest were equally surprised that he had added an English name, which is Vincent btw. It's ok though, at least we're still in contact, unlike some who really signed the 2 yrs contract and MIA after ORD. Sigh...
I've attended a ball game, floorball to be exact, on Sun afternoon, at ITE Simei. Was curious as to what the game was all about and also to offer some moral support. ;) It was almost the same as ice hockey, I think, with the exception that it's being played on hardcourt (indoors, just in case ya wondering). My friend's team lost 5-1 to what I feel was a more composed and organised team. They had a certain number 9, who has very gd ball control skills and sorta terrorised the defence. Haha... Think they also gave her too much respect and didn't pressure her tat much. Not sure, but it's not for me to comment, cos I'm a greenhorn. Maybe the coach had a gameplan (I'm sure he has) and they are following closely to it. Anyway, not to be too disheartened, it's a loss alrite, but it wasn't like a loss without putting up a gd fight. Gd effort! (applause, applause)
Till the next blog, cheers!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home