Seminar
Anyway, was talking to a fellow exhibitor, who happens to be as tall as me. Cool man. I'm talking to someone at eye level! :P (gonna garner lots of hate mails with this statement) The company was showcasing IP telephony solutions, and it's very interesting. Ya can have this thing to hook up to your company network and the pabx/pstn network, then make calls out, even overseas call and it sorta recognise it as a local call. Don't wanna be too complex in here, but that's the rough idea. Ya also able to switch from wifi IP based calls to GSM network calls. It's really cool! (or am I getting outdated)
IT industry is really moving at a very fast pace, and it really requires that constant upgrading or updating of skills and knowledge. Feel that I'm somehow lagging behind, which is a very bad thing. Sigh... Still too lazy and comfortable in my current position I guess. As a friend once said, if you get to comfortable at a place, you tend to be reluctant to move on. I guess this is coming true for me. :(
Till the next blog, cheers!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home