Life As It Presents Itself

"For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin--real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life." -- Alfred D. Souza

Name:
Location: Singapore

Back on track to a slightly more sporty lifestyle. Something which I'm more accustomed to when I was a teenager. Haha... Require less sleep then perhaps. Now as age catches up with me, the body is sounding out that I need more sleep. Haha... :D Love to listen to soft music and, sit back and relax these days. Catching up with some old friends over the weekends over a cuppa tea, coffee, or booze is something of a norm in recent yrs too. :)

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Godma's Birthday

Seems like I'm kinda hardworking these days in updating my blog, aka my open diary. Haha... Who in the rite mind will write a diary and have it published in the web for all to read rite? Then again, I may be wrong. People can do unexpected things at times. For me, this is a gd opportunity to brush up my written English, which is kinda on a decline of late. :(

Anyway, back to the gist of this entry. Today's Aprils' Fool day, and it also happens to be my Godma's birthday. She's someone whom I have loads of respect for, besides my parents, that is. Anyway, was at one of my god-bro's place in Hougang and we ate, drank and be merry. Haha... I was sitting around chatting my god-sis-in-law. Surprising rite? I, as a guy, sitting with a group of ladies, and chatted practically anything under the sun with them. Haha... Hmm... Maybe this is when I'm more in touch with my feminine side. Haha... :P Then I rejoined the (ahem...) guys, and boys, watching the Bolton vs Man U game on the projector tv. Wow... It's really cool to be sitting in front of that big screen watching the game, which Man U won 2-1. Yeah!!! :) The crowd was rowdy, with all the "arghs" and "oh sh*ts". It been a while since I caught a game in a group. It was fun! :)

Time for bed once again. It's been a long day for me. (yawn...)

Till the next blog, cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home