Life As It Presents Itself

"For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin--real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life." -- Alfred D. Souza

Name:
Location: Singapore

Back on track to a slightly more sporty lifestyle. Something which I'm more accustomed to when I was a teenager. Haha... Require less sleep then perhaps. Now as age catches up with me, the body is sounding out that I need more sleep. Haha... :D Love to listen to soft music and, sit back and relax these days. Catching up with some old friends over the weekends over a cuppa tea, coffee, or booze is something of a norm in recent yrs too. :)

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Hougang SuperBowl

Received a voucher from SuperBowl for 2 free games on Mon and since Fri can't go bowling, cos we have plans to go Club Momo, we changed the session to today. Decided to pay Hougang SuperBowl a visit after much consideration, and called Kel and Angela along too. Btw, Kel also received the same voucher as I, cos we dropped our namecards at SuperBowl when we last went there. Haha... :)

The gd thing abt today's session is that I've reached a new high of 163 pts. Hooray!!! (applause, applause) :D The bad news is that my average sucks! Only a meagre of 119.4 pts over a span of 5 games. Sucky man! Actually, I think the lane has something to do with my poor performance leh. (Yah, rite! Blame it on the lane! Bad sportsman!) I almost slipped on my first throw and then subsequent throws, I was more cautious on my footing. Think that took the concentration away from what really matters. :( Sigh... Better luck next time maybe. After I get my new pair of shoes. Haha...

Time for bed. Till the next blog, cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home