Life As It Presents Itself

"For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin--real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life." -- Alfred D. Souza

Name:
Location: Singapore

Back on track to a slightly more sporty lifestyle. Something which I'm more accustomed to when I was a teenager. Haha... Require less sleep then perhaps. Now as age catches up with me, the body is sounding out that I need more sleep. Haha... :D Love to listen to soft music and, sit back and relax these days. Catching up with some old friends over the weekends over a cuppa tea, coffee, or booze is something of a norm in recent yrs too. :)

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Tennis At Tampines

Had a tennis session with Merv and co at Tampines SAFRA. Only 4 of us, so we played doubles for abt an hr before calling for a break. Seems like the alcohol is still in my blood and reflexes were kinda slow. Haha... Can't really run though. May sound like an excuse rite? But it's true, the body isn't really in gd condition man. Didn't bother if the ball was in during serves or how many times the ball bounced off the court, we just played. Haha... Was leisure tennis mah, so why wanna bother so much rite? Just out to perspire a little. :)

I've got my bottle of protein at last and the regime can start tmrw. Once serving per day as a dietary supplement and additional serving when I'm having games. Hopefully this will aid in building up some mass in me. Haha... :) My target to reach 75kg in 6 mths. Humph!!!

Till the next blog, cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home