Bo Liao Entry
Btw, Merv and Lynn just came back from Hong Kong. They left on Wed morning and returned on Sat nite. Seems like they've had a gd time there. The van was left in my care and it was returned in one piece, considering that I'm a manic driver. Phew... :) Been travelling a lot when it's in my care, and it was mostly for work, just in case ya wondering what I've been doing with it. Haha... My poor butt hurts from all the driving and tats not gd. I've been trying to stand around a little more instead of sitting to relieve the stress. Haha... It's not hard to imagine cos I've got no meat in my butt, just as someone commented. Haha...
Time to go feed my Colin (hog fish), which hasn't eaten since yesterday morning. Oops... :รพ Supposed to wake up early to feed it but I overslept and so had to do it in the nite. Betta go then.
Till the next blog. Cheers to all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home