Life As It Presents Itself

"For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin--real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life." -- Alfred D. Souza

Name:
Location: Singapore

Back on track to a slightly more sporty lifestyle. Something which I'm more accustomed to when I was a teenager. Haha... Require less sleep then perhaps. Now as age catches up with me, the body is sounding out that I need more sleep. Haha... :D Love to listen to soft music and, sit back and relax these days. Catching up with some old friends over the weekends over a cuppa tea, coffee, or booze is something of a norm in recent yrs too. :)

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Consolidated Entry

It's been 6 or 7 days since my last entry. Well, where shall I start? Hmm... Well, okies. Let start on Wed. Came home from my Malay class and wanted to go onto the Internet to book tix for a movie on Thurs. Turned on my PC and notice an abnormality in my ADSL modem. The lights weren't blinking right, and I couldn't go online. Sharks... Suspected the problem to be a repeated case, which I'd previously solved. And the suspicion proved correct after a bit of investigation. Indeed, some values had been altered. I tried to reset it to factory default 5 times or so, but the values just doesn't reset. Argh... Was getting a bit frustrated then. In the end, I gave up as it was getting late and decided to sought for help (in getting the tix, that is). Lucky my close friend is still awake and helped me secure the tix. Phew...

Came Thurs and had been waiting all day to knock off and head for the movies (Ice Age 2) with a friend. Reached Taka at ard 6.30pm as arranged and went hunting for Lynn's bday prezzie. In the end, got a white coloured bag from little match gal, thanks to a recommendation. :) By the time shopping was done, we had to walk briskly to Cineleisure where our movie awaits. Was a bit late and missed a small portion of the starting scenes, a couple of minutes I guess, but it's ok. We had to get drinks else will die of thirst in there. Haha... The show did live up to its expectations, in my opinion that is. There were more hilarious scenes as compared to its predecessor (Ice Age). After it ended, we headed to Robinson's to grab my mum's prezzie and then for dinner, before making our way home. :)

Fri, as usual, is a day which one moves into down-gear mode at work. Haha... :P Merv picked me up in the morning to do a delivery. He left after that cos he's on leave. Nice rite? I stayed on at the customer's place to do the installation myself, together with the contractors though. Sigh... Anyway, that not the focus point on Fri. Fri is a special day, cos it's my mum's birthday and Lynn's too. My parents had some plans and so I went to Lynn's bday gathering at Mind Cafe. We had fun there, and I was like a child again at times. Haha... Can't image a 26 yr old like a kid rite? Hey, we all have that little kid in us all the while. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home