Life As It Presents Itself

"For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin--real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life." -- Alfred D. Souza

Name:
Location: Singapore

Back on track to a slightly more sporty lifestyle. Something which I'm more accustomed to when I was a teenager. Haha... Require less sleep then perhaps. Now as age catches up with me, the body is sounding out that I need more sleep. Haha... :D Love to listen to soft music and, sit back and relax these days. Catching up with some old friends over the weekends over a cuppa tea, coffee, or booze is something of a norm in recent yrs too. :)

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Yawn Monday

Boring boring Mon, made worse by the fact that there wasn't any badminton game. Sigh... No workout plus nothing to look forward to at the end of the day. Sigh... :(

Anyway, received a call in the morning, from a customer requesting for assistance in saving out some video clips for police investigation. Had to make my way there in the afternoon after some cases. At first, I thought it'll be a quick trip there, but I was wrong! Had a shock when they told me to extract 3hrs of video from a particular day. Wah... First time I had to extract 3 hrs of video. Sianz... Spent over 2 hrs there, since 1620hrs, to save them on harddisk then burn to a total of 6 CDs. By the time I was done, majority of the staff already balik rumah. :( Well, what to do, in this line, sometimes ya gain some, other times, ya lose some. That's life.

Merv met me at the client's after work, and we headed to the library to borrow some books. He borrowed a self-improvement book (IT based). Not to be left out, I, too, borrowed some self-improvement book, but it's to do with bowling. Haha... Seems like I'm really into this game. Haha... :p We headed to SAFRA after that, and had a few rounds of pool before heading back.

That, wraps up my day. Till the next blog, cheers!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Buffy was not brought to the SPCA. I called the SPCA and described her condition to them. They said her skin condition sounded really bad and they did not have the facilities (or abilities) to treat her hence will most probably be put down.

As she looked very alert still, I brought her to the vet instead of allowing SPCA to take her away. She was half bald with badly infected ears and eyes. Her nails were overgrown and paw pads swollen. Ticks infested her whole body. However, she walked to me with her tail wagging. She greeted me and so I couldn't bear to leave her. She's a pure bred Yorkshire Terrier. I wondered who had the heart to abandon her like this.

Well, she certainly is having a good life now. Having really sensitive skin, she's now a vegetarian.

11:31 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home