Life As It Presents Itself

"For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin--real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life." -- Alfred D. Souza

Name:
Location: Singapore

Back on track to a slightly more sporty lifestyle. Something which I'm more accustomed to when I was a teenager. Haha... Require less sleep then perhaps. Now as age catches up with me, the body is sounding out that I need more sleep. Haha... :D Love to listen to soft music and, sit back and relax these days. Catching up with some old friends over the weekends over a cuppa tea, coffee, or booze is something of a norm in recent yrs too. :)

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Pissed

I'm pissed off... It seems like as though I do not have my own personal life. It seemed to others that I do not need to have my dinner with my family whilst he has to. It seemed so clear when the cards were first laid on the table. I was damn foolish to accept that decision in the first place. I was hoping that it won't happened then, but now it did. And I'm pissed that I was right then and pissed that I'm like a fool now. Argh....

Haven't had a decent personal time for 3 wks! Working from morning till midnite or past. It seemed like an eternity that I've rested. There's still more to come once IMF is over. Still have to do some migration, thanks to SPF. But I'm also glad that they're doing their job cos MY LIFE depends on them! I'm so encouraged to see them do their job when I enter the area.

When is my vacation coming??? Sigh... Break, I need a break badly.

Till the next blog or complaints, cheers to all! May tomorrow be a better day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home