Life As It Presents Itself

"For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin--real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life." -- Alfred D. Souza

Name:
Location: Singapore

Back on track to a slightly more sporty lifestyle. Something which I'm more accustomed to when I was a teenager. Haha... Require less sleep then perhaps. Now as age catches up with me, the body is sounding out that I need more sleep. Haha... :D Love to listen to soft music and, sit back and relax these days. Catching up with some old friends over the weekends over a cuppa tea, coffee, or booze is something of a norm in recent yrs too. :)

Friday, December 01, 2006

Tired and Annonyed

Argh... I'm goin crazy... Mad... Argh... All I wanted was to help to generate more income for the household. And so I suggested that my dad to help out at Kel's mum's new shop. At first it was to sell bubble tea then somehow she changed her mind to convert into a pet shop instead. My mum is making noise about it saying that he can't cope with the customers, that he can't speak well and all. Argh... Why can't give him a chance to work and try out, instead of trying to say that he can't do this and can't do that. Argh... Admit that it's my fault that I overlook some stuff now that she complained that no one will cook at home if he's to work there and she's already very tired at the end of the day and still have to rush home to cook and feed the gals. She's saying that she can't afford to let him work now. Argh... I'm tired... real tired...

Seems like I've blew the interview today. My job history has not given the interviewer any confidence in me. That backfired in my face. Argh... but if I don't job hop, I won't draw the salary that helps to feed my family now. Argh... I hate it, totally hate it. I didn't take the interviewer's questions well. He kept asking about my job history and emphasized that he don't wanna train somebody up and then 6mths down the road, the person resigns. I understand where he's coming from... Maybe it isn't a good time to move on afterall. I don't know. Should I continue to stay at this company for another year or so before moving on? Will this be a wiser move instead of trying to leave now? I'm at a loss of what to do... With my mum and my career path...

I'm tired... really very tired... And I'm annoyed with myself for not seeing what's coming. I should have been more prepared for what's to come at the interview... I should have!!! I should have been more prepared to answer those questions. Bad move... Bad mistake... Sigh...

Till the next blog... Cheers to all and may it be a better day tomorrow. Consolation... All isn't lost until the announcement is made. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't give up hope. maybe this will beef you up for the next interview which might be a better job compared to this one. mope over it for a day and learn from it.

don't worry, you are trying to do what's best for the family. they know you are. *hugz*

12:03 AM GMT+8  
Blogger Amras said...

thx. as i've said all isn't lost until the result is out. :) life's full of ups and downs, i know tat. no worries.. i'll be fine. it's still a long battle ahead, and sometimes to retreat can improve things. :)

12:57 AM GMT+8  
Blogger *Penelope* said...

Gee... hey... Mr tallguy!!

last time when i go for interview and i flung... i told myself that itz ok that i flung, cos i will know what went wrong and i will not do it again in my next interview....

No worries..!!!

1:30 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home